Friday, March 13, 2009

Back from Down Under

I'm here again, typing on my home computer after a very long, fun, educational and inspiring month. Traveling to the Congregations of Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong. Sharing best practices and talking about shared challenges. Explaining a bit the situation here in Israel and meeting a lot of interesting people who are doing important work in the diaspora.
My only regret is that I didn't have time to really update this blog while being away. There were so many interesting encounters and so little time to report on them. I hope you enjoyed reading the Torah Portion I've added here, those are the actual ones I used in the temple in Sydney and in Melbourne. This week I'm adding the Ki Tisa one.

Next week is the Connections 2009 conference of the World Union for Progressive Judaism. I'm going to speak there about Kehila 2.0-connecting the Internet Generation to the reform movement. I'll report to you soon (I hope) all about that

No comments:

Post a Comment